广州南田路开心棋牌电话

  • <tr id='h65KqW'><strong id='h65KqW'></strong><small id='h65KqW'></small><button id='h65KqW'></button><li id='h65KqW'><noscript id='h65KqW'><big id='h65KqW'></big><dt id='h65KqW'></dt></noscript></li></tr><ol id='h65KqW'><option id='h65KqW'><table id='h65KqW'><blockquote id='h65KqW'><tbody id='h65KqW'></tbody></blockquote></table></option></ol><u id='h65KqW'></u><kbd id='h65KqW'><kbd id='h65KqW'></kbd></kbd>

    <code id='h65KqW'><strong id='h65KqW'></strong></code>

    <fieldset id='h65KqW'></fieldset>
          <span id='h65KqW'></span>

              <ins id='h65KqW'></ins>
              <acronym id='h65KqW'><em id='h65KqW'></em><td id='h65KqW'><div id='h65KqW'></div></td></acronym><address id='h65KqW'><big id='h65KqW'><big id='h65KqW'></big><legend id='h65KqW'></legend></big></address>

              <i id='h65KqW'><div id='h65KqW'><ins id='h65KqW'></ins></div></i>
              <i id='h65KqW'></i>
            1. <dl id='h65KqW'></dl>
              1. <blockquote id='h65KqW'><q id='h65KqW'><noscript id='h65KqW'></noscript><dt id='h65KqW'></dt></q></blockquote><noframes id='h65KqW'><i id='h65KqW'></i>
                中文版 | English
                Location: index >> Local News
                The Second Liupanshui Ecological Food Festival and Tourism Product Show News Conference Kicks Off
                2019-07-18

                On July 16, the Second Liupanshui Ecological Food Festival and tourism product show news conference was held. The food festival and the Liupanshui Summer Vacation Cultural Festival will be held concurrently from July 22 to 30 in Shuicheng.

                It was known that this food festival has two exhibition areas of ecological food and tourism product. A total of 150 booths are available. 151 local enterprises and 21 others from other 8 cities (prefectures) of Guizhou Province will attend. The 70 ecological food booths are set in four areas named "picturesque Liuzhi", "eco-friendly Shuicheng", "splendid Panzhou" and "charming Zhongshan", with 30 dishes and 58 snacks displayed. The 80 tourism product booths will present visitors with 30 types of products such as wax printing, wax painting, bamboo weaving, picture-weaving in silk, embroidery and peasant painting.

                Top ten snacks in Liupanshui, top ten dishes in Liupanshui, and famous tourism products in Liupanshui will be selected. The selection of the top ten snacks in Liupanshui and top ten dishes in Liupanshui will adopt the mechanism of professional review and online voting. Professionals from the provincial research society of Guizhou dishes will be invited to review the dishes from July 22 to 23, and the review results account for 40% of the final scores. From July 5 to 25, the online voting is available for the masses after following the WeChat account of Liupanshui's business bureau, and the voting results account for the rest 60% of the final scores. The result will be announced publicly from July 26 to 29 on the websites of the municipal business bureau, the municipal radio & television and tourism bureau, and the People's Government of Zhongshan. In the morning of July 30, an award ceremony will be held in Shuicheng, with the winners of the top ten snacks in Liupanshui and top ten dishes in Liupanshui announced.


                【print】 【close】